I have been a graphic designer for over 10 years, working mainly within the publishing industry, although I have experience in other sectors too, and am always keen to take on a new challenge. I am based at home in south east London, but am also happy to work in-house.
- an in-depth knowledge of design in all its forms, and awareness of the current market trends.
- an appreciation of typography and the need for attention to detail.
- I have a wide range of experience in handling large projects and seeing them through to a successful conclusion.
- a solid grounding in production and Apple Mac skills, including Quark Xpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
- extensive experience of commissioning photographers, illustrators and designers, as well as art direction of photoshoots.
- good time management and organisation skills – I remain calm in a crisis.